Hi Judy,

Sure, how could I possible resist the opportunity to sit at a dais with you
and Anthony, even in Minneapolis.  I even have a paper started (originally
for another context).  It has two parts, one of will probably be enuff for
a 20 minute presentation.  Part one tries to list the traditional
assumptions about writing that are contradicted by the new genre theories,
workplace writing research, etc.; part two is about using political briefs
instead of classical argument as an assignment for teaching persuasion.  I
suspect the 1st part is more to the point of "a genre panel," tho perhaps I
could work a bit of the 2nd part in as an example.

And sure, next week is open (so is this week, for that matter).  I'll be
happy to see you.

Rick