After some discussion with Cathy, and thinking about whether it would
be best to have the exchange of information on online courses on
CASLL or off, I decided to set up a new list, mainly for two reasons:
(1) there are a significant number of people on CASLL to whom this
won't be of interest, and I know that more than a couple of
irrelevant messages a day cause irritation to some people; and (2)
the CASLL list is automatically and publicly archived, and a MAISER
list, like the one I've set up, isn't.

If you didn't receive an earlier message from me via that list, and
would like to be "on the list" for exchanging that information and
having that discussion, let me know -- off the CASLL list -- and
I'll put you on.  Or you can subscribe directly by sending a one-line
email message saying just

    Subscribe Online

to this address:

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~