Hi folks.  If you haven't sent your annual Inkshed/CASLL dues in yet
(Andrea: please note that this does not apply to you until 2001!) could you
please do it before the conference?  It would be nice to be in Quebec
without futsing around with money, records, and trying to remember who
handed me twenty dollars very late on talent night. It  would also help to
have a better idea of how much money we have to support graduate students'
attendance.  Please remember the cheque goes to "Inkshed [or CASLL] at
NSCAD," and it's $20 for employed and $10 for graduate students and
un[der]employed.
            See you soon
                  Kenna