I'm afraid inkshed membership is separate, Natasha.

Looking forward to seeing you.
Someone told me Christine had had a very premature baby -- is this true?
If so, please encourage her to get in touch with me by phone or e-mail if
she needs some support; my first daughter Kate was born at 25 weeks
gestation (15 weeks early) and weighed 1 lb 13 oz.  -- so I am someone who
can truly sympathize.

Ann