Deepest apologies to the list, to Natasha and to the person mentioned here
for accidentally putting a private response on CASLL -- like so many
others, I  made the mistake of assuming this was a private e-mail and
forgot to check.  Sorry.

Anyway, now you all know about my unusual introduction to being a parent ...

Ann Beer