I've gotten a bit behind in my e-mail due to end-of-term maddness, so I
may have missed some messages on this subject. I'd like to know from
those of you who attended the Canadian Caucus in Atlanta what was
decided as a focus for next year's Canadian Roundtable. Graham Smart has
once again volunteered to help me with the selection and editing of
submissions. We'll get started on it as soon as we get some direction.

BTW, I wouldn't mind some news about how things went-- Graham tells me
he was sick and couldn't attend and no one from here went. So how was
the Caucus? the dinner? the roundtable? I promise to catch up on my
e-mail this week, so I'll soon know what people on this list have been
talking about.

Janice Freeman
Centre for Academic Writing
University of Winnipeg