Inkshedders,
. . . and all you who have e-mailed me personally asking for attachments (13 people in the BCC of this message):

I've just now sent a copy of the 29-page (double spaced) essay to Russ Hunt, who is going to make it accessible to you on the Internet somehow.  (Watch the listserv messages for his announcement that it's available and his explanation of how to get to it.)

Since it's just a DRAFT, I want to use this way to get people to give me feedback for revision.  It's better just to have one copy out there for now, and I can update it as or when I revise it, without of being disappointed that everyone who has an e-mail attachment has an "older" copy.

Keep in mind, when you read it, that this essay was produced during a 10 week seminar and I wrote it under pressure ... so it's rough in places.

Tania.