Dear Friends,

As we approach the end of term, it's time for the annual reminders --

If the account and user ID under which you receive mail from the list
is going to expire or change at the end of term or during the summer
months, please let me know (by writing [log in to unmask]) so that
I can change your subscription information accordingly.

If you are going to be away from your accounts on a holiday or
research trip and want to 'turn off' reed-l (not that it is ever very
busy!) while you are away, send the following command to the address
[log in to unmask] (NOT to the address
[log in to unmask]) SET REED-L NOMail. When you return,
send the command 'SET REED-L Mail' to the same address.

And one new reminder! If you are using one of the integrated e-mail
packages like MS Internet Explorer or Netscape Communicator, please be
sure that you set your mail options so that the mail you send to
REED-L is plain, unformatted, ASCII text, without any attachments.
Mail is distributed to REED-L subscribers all over the world who use a
variety of programs to read their mail and the only way to manage so
that every message is accessible to everyone is if we all adopt the
lowest common denominator for electronic exchange. If you do not know
how to configure your mailer, either your university computer centre
or your vendor should be able to help you. Thanks very much!

Yours,
Abigail

Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/ FAX (416) 585-4594/ [log in to unmask]
List-owner of REED-L <http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html>
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html => our theatre resource page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~young => my home page