Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 09:48:26 -0500 (EST)
From: "IH Online" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: April is Parkinson's Disease Awareness Mo

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in InteliHealth, Home to Johns Hopkins
Health Information.  We appreciate that you have taken the time to
send a message to us.

SUBCRIPTION INFORMATION

Should you be looking to SUBSCRIBE to one of our mailing lists,
please go to http://www.intelihealth.com and click on the "Register"
link near the bottom of the page.

Should you be looking to CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, please go to
http://www.intelihealth.com and click on the "Change Profile" link
also near the bottom of the page.

If you would like to UNSUBSCRIBE from one of our mailing lists,
please follow the instructions at the BOTTOM of every message
we send out to our lists.

GENERAL INFORMATION

While we review every message, we cannot always respond individually
to each one due to the volume of mail we receive each day.  Here is
what happens after we read your comments:

First: Where possible and appropriate, we will provide you with a
       personal response as soon as possible.

Second: Product and enhancement suggestions are forwarded to our
        editorial and technology staffs, who use this information to
        re-focus their priorities.  We are striving to provide you
        with the most comprehensive consumer health resource
        available.

Third: Because all information provided is for general knowledge only
       and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or
       treatment, InteliHealth can not answer questions about specific
       medical conditions. We strongly recommend that you see your
       personal physician for these specific medical questions.
       However, we do categorize and review these questions to help
       guide our priorities for ongoing content development.  Questions
       of particularly broad interest are often forwarded to the Johns
       Hopkins Ask-the-Doc on our web site and may be answered online.
       http://www.intelihealth.com.

Fourth: Should you be looking to be removed from one of our mailing
        lists, please look for instructions on how to remove yourself
        at the bottom of our mailings. Unsubscribe requests are not
        handled through this email address.

As always, if you have a specific area of interest or concern, you can
use our extensive search capabilities  on our consumer web site at
http://www.intelihealth.com or through the InteliHealth Professional
Network at http://ipn.intelihealth.com.

Best wishes,

InteliHealth