>hi all
>
>i have received the following message from a listmember
>who wishes to remain anonymous but is clearly in need of advice
>
>janet

Janet-- please tell this person that in all counties in the US ( if he/she
is there) there are Adult Protective Services connected with the Dept. of
Human Services.  They will investigate a situation like this, if it is
reported to them.  I suspect Canada has something similar?  If possible,
she/he could also contact a local social agency, counseling service,
clergyperson--even her/his doctor--this should NOT continue!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "