Dear List-family...

Just a quick note to let them what's interested know
 that I'm back online after a 10 day hiatus caused
by my mom's passing away late last month.

I spent the last few hours plowing thru a HUGE mound
of unread email that awaited me this morning.  (GAWD!
There were several hundred messages!).

I want to thank those of you who sent me personal
messages of comfort and condolence - I cannot tell
you how much each and every one of those messages
meant to me.  Ya REALLY touched my heart....

I started off intending to reply to each and every
personal message but soon realized I'd have to
chain myself to the 'puter and spend the next coupla
weeks typing atcha!

Sooooo... I hope those of you who DID take the time
and make the effort to email me will accept this
message with my heart-felt thanks and that you'll
understand why I haven't sent a personal reply to each
individual who sent me a message.

It's sure good to be back here on the List amongst
dear and valued friends.  You were definitely MISSED...

Barb M's "officially" back in Cyberspace now, fingers
poised above the keyboard and ready to type atcha....

Barb Mallut