Donna,

I have had the surgery you are asking about and I believe I answered your
questions earlier.  But incase you didn't receive my mail I will reply
again.

My surgery was done at Oregon Health Science University, Portland OR

They let me rest 24 hours before turning on the stimulators.

My first reaction was a strong shock in my right leg.

It took almost a year and a half to finally get the maximum

Since they finally fine tuned it I haven't needed more.

I have had several side effects some good some not so pleasant if you would
like to read my story I would be happy to email it to you since my web page
seems to be gone.