Dear wonderful Listfolk - just a quick line to say THANK YOU to all who
have  responded so warmly to my 'feeler' for hospitality.  I felt pretty
apprehensive about posting it, given that I'm not the most active and
well-known participant in this exchange.  But you are a truly fabulous (if
not quite yet fabled) bunch of people ... as I knew the first day I
ventured here in late '96, all bruised and confused following diagnosis.
OK, so after a while I got a bit fed up with some of the quibbling and a
bit bored with some of the same old stuff being churned over, then as I got
back on my feet and my need diminished I dropped out of sight.  But I
always kept a finger on the pulse, checking on you pretty frequently.
Habit?  Addiction?  Need?  does it matter?  I'm just so glad you are all
out there.

Now my fingers are being worn to stumps replying to the wonderful folk I
can  look forward to meeting ... in ze flesh!  It's going to be great fun.
Just wish there wasn't such a heap of stuff to get through before it all
can happen. So I'd better get on with things ... but ...

Thankyou again for your openness and acceptance.

Beth Leslie
55/2.5