Uhhhhh.... say there, People.. is it my imagination, or has the
List format been returned to it's original state where if'n ya
click on the "reply" button, one's response to a post will go to
the GROUP once again, rather than directly to the author? (This is
what I get for trying to read and digest a few hundred
list-messages after my ten day hiatus when I SHOULD have gone to a
"nomail" setting)

I ask that because it seems several posts I THOUGHT were being
sent via PRIVATE email were posted publicly here on the last nite.

Sorry for cluttering up the List with personal chit-chat (and BOY,
am I ever glad I hadn't made any nasty comments 'bout some list
member or other!) <grin> (blush).

So what's happening?  Has our ever lovely and gracious List Mama,
Barb P, returned the List to the original format or WHAT?

Barb Mallut (totally confused, but what ELSE is new)