>Hi Camilla,
>     I gave the care list e-mail address to my husband. He does not want to
>learn anything about this PD said that he wants to keep a positive attitude
>about and thinks his ignorance is the way to do it. He also said that when
>things get real bad then he will educate himself. I need his support now.
>Janice 51/5/46

Janice--that's really too bad---sounds like communication breakdown.  Can
your neuro or primary dic get through toi him?  If not, staty connected on
the main list, and folks there will be supportive.
I'm having more iM+AC trouble, so will write more another time.

        for YOU from Camilla

        When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot,
                                  Hang on, and swing!