You are an amazing group of people!  There are well over 200 recipients
to whom you have 'spread the word' about Archbishop Tutu's generous offer
of writing a prayer for World Parkinson's Day.  Our member from
Parkinsaw, John Bjork, would get the prize (if there were a prize) for
the most recipients.

Now, folks, I'm going to ask you all to get ready to forward the prayer
itself everywhere you sent the announcement (although we will understand
if John B. falters on some).  Don't limit yourself to just the places
which have received the announcement.  Send/take/fax/email/phone it to
places of worship or anywhere there are people who might donate to
Parkinson's Research.

The Archbishop's office has let me know that the prayer itself will be
sent out either Wednesday or Thursday, so...

By the time Parkinson's Awareness Month is over, we'll have people so
aware of Parkinson's that the `Pennies for Parkinson's' containers will be
overflowing.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing