Hi Hans,

>The daughter (19) of a dutch young PWP (45)
>wants to mail with kids in the same situation.
>Any list-kids interested??

[snip]

>Can someone send me the info about those
>kids, where to reach them??
>
>Isn't a worldwide "kids"-list an idea to set up,
>or is there allready such a list??

There's a "Club" on Yahoo clubs - see
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/kidsandparkinsonsdisease

Looks pretty quiet but its a good place to start.

Over the past few years a number of request similar to this have come up -
checking the PARKINSN archive (http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm)
should find them.

If anyone does want to setup a list for Kids & Parkinsons, please get in
contact. Normally I look for someone to own the list completely, but in
this case as long as there are a enough interested people to get the list
going, I don't mind owning it.

Simon
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 753703
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============