Hi everyone, greetings & good wishes.

My name is Syed Jan Abas. I am a part-time lecturer & Research Fellow
in the School of Mathematics, Bangor, Wales. I was diagnosed with PD
in June last year.

I have been put on the new dopamine agonist drug Ropinirole. Right now
I am taking 4mg per day (2,1,1). I cannot say that I have noticed any
beneficial effects so far. I am in pretty good shape right mow. I weight
train, jog, walk for an hour, yoga etc. and all normal activites. I have
a tremor in my right hand, some feeling of loss of balance, deterioration
in walking and some slowing down.

If you have used the drug (by itself), then I would be most grateful
if you would share your experience with me. I would like to know:

        1. At what dosage did you notice any effects from the drug?
        2. What symptoms improved or were made worse?
        3. Did you experience any side effects?
        4. I read about a guy named Steve Korsak who is a professional
skier. The article claimed that he is able to maintain his active life
style with the aid of Ropinirole. I have not beem able to trace him. Does
anyone know how I can get in touch with Steve.
        5. Any other helpful advice.

I thank you in advance for your time.

Jan Abas
                Dr.S.J.Abas
                School of Mathematics
                University of Wales, Bangor, UK LL57 1UT
                tel: 01248 382478
                Fax: 01248 383663
                E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
                http://www.bangor.ac.uk/JanAbas