hi all

At 08:41 1999/04/01 -0600, catherine wrote, in part:
>Thanks, Janet Paterson from Canada!!   One top-of-the-list-wish for
>my second lifetime is a sharper ability to remember and tell good
>jokes and/or to turn a serious subject on its head with a well timed
>funny quip!! ...

you are most welcome!
and
i agree whole-heartedly!
it's tough being pedantic when you are upside-down!

>Anyways, I thought Janet's posting about our brains was fascinating.
>(Also important news to families of stroke, brain injured, etc.)...

i have been posting 'brain news', pd-related or not,
for a couple or more years now;
i find us fascinating

if you are feeling brave
go digging in the pd list archives at:
     <http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/>

and use "news: AND paterson' as the search criteria

janet

janet paterson - 52 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm>