Hi, Hans & Simon.  I think it's a GREAT idea to start up a list for kids,
but maybe we could re-think the signing up procedure.  The archives of
our list are open and searchable.  Maybe I'm being over-protective but I
don't like the idea of kids' names, ages & email addresses being
available to any and all.  These kids have enough to deal with having
parents or grandparents with pd.  They don't need some pervert bothering
them.  Let's err on the side of caution and keep the membership of the
kids' list confidential / private / protected.  If there are archives,
they too should be locked.

Barb (one over-protective mom, grandmom, & listmom)

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing