On  3 Apr 99 at 20:54, Karen wrote:

>   I am 43 yr old woman dx. last  december 1998.  AM  USING SINEMET.
>  ELDYPRIL OCCASIONALLY I AM SUFFERING SEVERE DYSKINESIA
>  (AS I AM RIGHT NOW) NEED TO KNOW HOW TO STOP THE DYSKINESIAS
>  THEY ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY.
> I GET VERY ANXIOUS AND I CAN'T STOP MOVING. PLEASE LET ME KNOW
> HOW I CAN STOP THESE THINGS AND KEEP THEM FROM HAPPENING.
> -THANKS KAREN-

Karen, I fear you may simply be taking too much medication!

Did you ever have any dyskinesia before starting meds??

What is your meds schedule at this time?  (name, size of dose,
frequency)

I took no meds at all for a number of years, then 1/2 a sinemet
25/200 3 times a day.

We are all different but only by degrees.  My experience says too
much sinemet can be a cause of unwanted movement.

Adjusting meds is a science that requires patience and understanding
and careful titration to lead to best case scenarios.

You're not alone, lean on us and relax.  We're here to help. ...
Murray