On  1 Apr 99 at 1:08, Jennifer Smith wrote:

> Jeana, Elizabeth, sharon and mUrray,
> thank you all for your kind words..  Having a bad night and nreeded d
> tohear these tings.
> jeennifer

When I have a bad night I make myself a cup of herbal tea, turn on
music, I like the CBC at times like that, (CBC plays the classics -
Mozart etc.) and then I think about all the good things I am blessed
with and I get into the music and breathing deep.... I wouldn't
'zactly call it meditation..... an' pretty soon I feel relaxed 'n
sleepy.

Hang in there kiddo ..................... I predict a better sunnier
day tomorrow............Murray