All,
I'm sure this e-health letter goes out to a lot of readers.  I haven't done
it let but perhaps inteliHealth could do some "advertising" about Apr being
PD Awareness Mo.
For those who have not seen an entire post, this is only a portion of it.

Judith Richards - what do you think about approaching InteliHealth to post
this?