Dear List.....

Anyone offended by religion, specifically Christianity, may wish
to delete this message.

On this Good Friday, however, I wanted to share this web site
with any of you who are interested. Be sure to wait for it to load
completely so that you get the full visual and sound effects.

 http://home1.gte.net/mrgoose/walk.html

It is one of the most powerful uses of the World Wide Web I've
seen and dramatically explains why Christians remember Good
Friday.

The glory of the Easter Celebration on Sunday, however, is the
empty tomb, left when Jesus arose from the grave, a living Savior
for all who believe in Him.

Gratefully,

Gaylon
P.S. Perhaps someone who has Archbishop Tutu's email address
could forward the web site address to him. It could be inspirational
and encouraging to him also.