I normally post more than I have lately, but as a lot of you know, Brig has
bladder cancer as well as PD and it has been very difficult lately.  His last
two surgeries have not gone well and I am head over heels trying to do
everything.  I still try to read the list as much as possible but I really
don't have time to comment or post on a lot of things.
Pennies for Parkinson is so close to my heart and I am trying to what little
I can while taking care of my husband.  Bear with me for a little while, I
will get back on the ball as soon as I can.
People, please put as much into this campaign as you have done with the
Archbishop's prayer and the proclamation for this month.  I want at this
time, next year for my Easter present, a cure for PD.  My husband is tired,
I'm tired, my PD friends are all tired of this rotten disease.  With all of
this we still wish everyone a Happy Easter.
Gerry (Brig59/47)