Irene Rosenthal wrote:

> Has anyone had a problem using the mouse because of their tremor?  Sometimes
> thr mouse justs runs away and I cant focus the cursor where I want to go.  I
> literally have to hold my hand with the other hand to steady it.  Does anyone
> use a different kind of mouse?  Does anyone have any experience with those
> rolling ball Mice?Would appreciate feedback.

 Irene:  I have many problemsm  using the mouse due to a major-league tremor on
my right side.  Although not a technical solution by any means, it helps me to
position the mouse on the left side of the keyboard, and use my left hand where
the tremor is less severe.  Also, I just bought a WaveRest Mouse Pad  which
features "unique technology to provide ergonomic support";  that is to say
there's a wrist support built into the pad making control easier.  (It's made by
Belkin).  Lastly, I find the Microsoft Wheel Mouse to have slightly improved
ergonomics for better control and operation.    I'm hard on mice, incidently, and
replace them frequently.

Hope this helps.

John Bjork (60/20)
A View from the Lighter Side