Happy Holidays to all from Cecily and Bob.
A week ago today Cecily got a pacemaker implant and I could see a difference
in her in a day or two . Sat nite in the hospital we were watching TV and
she turned to me and said " I feel better" . I d___ near cried.  Now she is
looking bright-eyed and bushy-tailed just about all the time. Her speech is
improving - episodes of incoherence have just about disappeared. At first I
thought that the improvement was just my wishful thinking but the speech
therapist Tues remarked about how much better she is.
Thanx for all your prayers
Bob A.