Listfriends --

I just wanted to convey my congratulations and good wishes to Terri Whitling,
Marge Tuchman, Bill Turenne, Carol Walton, Kim Seidman, Jim Cordy, Larry
Hoffheimer and all the others who have been working on conceptualizing and
unveiling "Pennies for Parkinsons."   Among its many strengths: it is
original; it is catchy; and it is totally, but totally, inclusive and
democratic.  Who among us cannot collect pennies (and dollars!) for
Parkinson's, for goodness' sake? (!)

Besides which, the proceeds go to support a program that is by all accounts
an excellent source of support for the study of PD at the highest scientific
level (the "Seed Grants" program of the National Parkinson Foundation).

Congratulations to you all on a great idea!  Anything that helps advance our
understanding of the cause and cure of this wretched disease is A-1 in my
book.  And "P for P" does.  I am going to look for ways to help promote it.

Robin Elliott, Parkinson's Disease Foundation

P.S.  At this season of special holy days for both Christians and Jews, let
me join those of our Listfriends who have been wishing us the joys of the
season with my own personal good wishes for Easter and Pesach.