Hi:
I had to leave the listserve a while back. My husband, Claude, has had PD for
almost 23 years--since age 39. He's a great, proud fellow and the love of my
life. He is waiting for a new drug that is supposed to be out some time this
month. He tried Tasmar and it was wonderful but the diarrhea couldn't be
controlled and then later, the warnings about liver failure in some. If this new
medication doesn't help, he will consider surgery options--electrical
stimulation, not pallidotomy. Anything new on the procedure? Has anyone else on
the list had it? Need to know lots.  Thanks, Marilyn   [log in to unmask]