Irene Rosenthal asks if there are other pwp's who have trouble with the
mouse.
Well Irene, I have.
My tremor is in the right hand, which is the hand that I have been using to
operate with the mouse.
Many inadvertent twitches caused the loss of files, which I then had to
retrieve from
the Trash bin.
As I am partially ambi-dextrous I decided to change over to the left hand.
Due to the shape of the mouse ( Microsoft Intellimouse ), I now operate the
switch with my middle finger. This works out pretty well, although in this
situation I also have inadvertent twitches due to the use of the middle
finger
and due to the lack of dexterity experience.
I exercise finger control with games that stress hand and eye coordination,
like jezz-ball.

Will Kuipers    Dallas, Texas       78 / 71 / 70