The bottom line to you finding help is that you find someone who TRULY, FROM
THEIR HEART- LOVES YOU. If you have no family member to call on  I recommend
you try a phone call to l-800-759-0700 and ask the counselor (who will be
someone
who does care) for specific, local help to be an advocate for you and assist
you in
this urgent time of need.
     My heart aches to hear of anyone being subjected to such daily
ordeals....please know there are those who do care and will help, but you
must use
what you can to reach out and let them know.  Contacting this list is a first
right move and I will be thinking of you and hope you do find someone
soon......
     May God be with you in your struggle.