first I been 3 weeks putting in a new toilet in my PC room. had to put it 1
foot off of floor. it is on platform 6x6. carpeted and all. at one time I
had a
master plumber ticked  I for got how to do it or put one in as for 35 years
of doing that kind of work. fell 3 times band up my arms and one leg. as I
said I am to be in a wheelchair. lost 3 pound now 115 LB. all so had to take
3 showers as you can guess why. lolo at least I done it. cried a lot as
could not remember how. as I also said I wear western cloches. boots all for
30 years. when I had to go to the reading room it was job to get my boots
off. so VIVIAN talked me to use tennis shoes on 2nd day my leg began to
hurt. so bad I could hardly stand or walk. lolo back to my boots. so those
that have leg problem start with you shose.  I may not be right. but after
30 years I have tried lot of thing tgat song silly. now I hope no more than
3 showers a week. I to have mouse problems I have a wheel to scoll with. my
main problem is my eyes. I hit delete when I should not as I leave it on
that instead of scold. I use outlook express  my baby only has 1 more of
speaking then I get some more help. hey CHARLIE got know more advice from u
lately? have lot of Straus now hope Ir. leaves.

                            I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                         LOVE OF MY LIVE-52-11 MONTHS

                      BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                       KNOW WHAT I DON,T KNOW RIGHT NOW