we had a house with a sink in the basement that "flushed" up.  I thought it
was pretty neat until the day I discovered my kid pouring turpentine down
it.  nothing catastrophic happened, [I suppose modern electric motors are
real safe and all, but something didn't quite feel right about pouring that
kind of flammable liquid down on an electric motor.  my rule became no
flammables down the drain.  hope yours doesn't use any electricity don, or -
hope you have no gas.

My Congrats, too.  We should start a string about ambisish  projects done
with PD [I'm still thinking..............]