I too was having severe jerking and uncontrolled movement on my left side ,
 i and my dr chalked it up to over medication, he reduced sinemet intake
and subscribed non timed release sinemet for severe off  times.  it seemed
to help a bit, but recently it just seemed to get worse, going from jerking
around to shaking tremors to a brief time of ok-ness.  this past week on my
own, i cut my sinemet intake in half from
1 25/100 with 1 .25 permax ever 4 hours to 1/2 25/100 with 1 .25 permax
aalong with a amatadine every other time for good measure,   it really made
a BIG difference
i have done this since wednesdsay of this week and have had no, NO episodes
of uncontrolled arm movements!.  no if i could just get rid of
thetremors!!!!
hang in there.
lisa in paradise   41/6pd