Dear Beth,
Please consider Colorado and Florida in your itinerary.

I don't know if you remember me; we met in Perth, September, 1997, at
the Parkinson's symposium -- I spoke on nutrition and PD, and we sat
next each other at lunch.

At any rate, my husband and I would welcome you in our home in Colorado,
where we have a spare room -- we live in the foothills of the Rocky
Mountains and there are beautiful excursions into many areas of the
mountains, within an easy drive of our house.

By coincidence, we are also purchasing a condominium in Florida, where
we expect to spend part of each month. It has a spare room also, and you
are welcome to stay there as well. We'll be close to the beach, and
there are lots of sightseeing excursions available in surrounding areas.

Colorado would be particularly nice from June through October; Florida
would be great from November through next March, though many people like
summer as well. In either case, you can count on free living quarters
for as long as you wish.

We have excellent support groups in both Colorado and Florida, should
you wish to join in for a meeting; I'm sure you would be welcomed!

I will be in Sydney for the latter part of August, for the PD symposium
there, but can arrange to get you directions and leave a key for you
with friends who can welcome and guide you around, should you arrive
when I'm away.

Sounds like a great vacation -- wish I were going, too!!

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD