Jim suggested using a less sensitive mouse.which
gave me a thought..  both my keyboard and my mouse are giving me
trouble...and since several of the mouse complainers cited tremors  ...
maybe with me  the mouse and keyboard are  diagnostic tools....
are telling me something..
perhaps I am developing a tremor..which as yet has not been my strong
complaint with PD.
Rigidity/gait/falling/etc disequilibrium etc.that's me..
(by the way,  it took me ten minutes to go over this paragraph and put in the
spaces)
[log in to unmask] (Mary Manfredi) fourscore dx15. (thenagainmaybeit'sjustthe
fourscore,eh?)