I am so glad to see that so many seem now to be having the STNDBS that I have
been so hopeful of.  However, I didn't think it was yet an approved
procedure.  In what capacity is it being done?  I am trying not to be too
excited about it as so many things have fallen by the wayside in
disappointment!  It just seems from all I've
read about it and now the positives I hear from those who have experienced
it, I can't help but think it's the way to go for me and many others.

Please, if it takes pressure on some entity to get this procedure approved
for the PWP's in general, let's do it!

Ruth Clark