Ms. Patterson;

I'm unsure of the organizational pattern but it appears you might be the one
I should
provide with the following information, if it is deemed related.

My wife Ruth Ashley has added to spreading the word about Parkinsons.
She was on the John Brokaw show last December.
20/20 crew were at our residence in February. This segmenti to show between
April 18th and 21st to tie in with the National Academy of Neurology's
meeting in Toronto.
3 weeks ago Fox network out of Washington,D.C. were here filming for TV
presentation soon after 20/20.
This next Thursday the crew from EXTRA EXTRA will be here for filming which
will e broadcast around April 21st.
Incidentally, Ruth had the fetal cell operation in Denver a year ago.

Her husband
Ed Ashley