IVAN,
THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS! You and your fellow Maine PWPs should be extremely
proud of yourselves, expecially you, Ivan, and Karen Bardo, who worked so hard
to help create the resolution. This is certainly NOT just 'a piece of paper to
hang behind the office door". This is a viable piece of legislation.  I
particulalrly liked Paragraphs 9 and 12.   I am certainly going to try and
persuade the local chapter organisers here to  copy this resolution and try
and get one very similar, but tailored to our state specifications in front of
the governor at least, and if possible before the state lsegislature (if they
are still in session) so that we can bring these important facts and
viewpoints to the attention of not just the public, but the law makers and
policy directors of the Commonwealth. And I hope other states will do the
same.- those that haven't already done so, that is. For it is very important,
not only that people, the man in the street, the professionals, doctors,
should know about us, but the people who count, the ones who ultimately decide
what happens to us  should know who and w hat and why we are.  If we hurry, we
can do it in time to be part of April's PD  Awareness programs.
My apologies if I have been rambling - it is late and I and very tired, but I
wanted to get my thoughts and opinions on the list - jumbled as they are. I
hooe I have made my self clear, and not tread on anyone's toes.

Hilary Blue