Thanks, Janet Paterson from Canada!!   One top-of-the-list-wish for my
second lifetime is a sharper ability to remember and tell good jokes and/or
to turn a serious subject on its head with a well timed funny quip!!
Laughter is so wonderful for living well and well-being.  Now, I'll refine
my 'wish'.  Please send me back with a good right frontal lobe!! :o)

Anyways, I thought Janet's posting about our brains was fascinating. (Also
important news to families of stroke, brain injured, etc.)

Have a great day everybody!
Catherine MacRae
Instructor of Gentle Fitness
http://www.gentlefitness.com