Just for the record- my husband had a severe case of food poisoning with an
extra
high fever at the time many years ago.  He was diagnosed at age 57 with PD....
He also has always had chronic fevers/with chills- which he attributes to a
malaria
condition in the military service and deals with it with aspirin and
blankets- not as
many in his 60's as his 50's.
              I understand someone is presently compiling a national data
base con-
cerning lifestyle experiences of all PWP's.  I've often thought there would
be a
benefit if all agencies, medical sources, etc. could get together and compile
info
on personal background of all PWP's- It seems some of the new monster
computers could maybe find a common denominator?  Anyone have more info on
such info. projects?                                Marie