Hans and Gagan,
About a year ago, my daughter , now 16, tried to set up a group of teenagers -
not a support group, (teenagers dont need support!!) but a group to HELP pwps.
I am not sure exactly what she envisioned, but she said they learned in
scxhool  of other dseases - such as AIDS znd Breast cancer, and ALS, and that
she thought young people should know about PD  as well. And she wanted to be
able to go around to schools and inform kids about PD. Unfortunatly. it was
about then that she had to go into foster care - a whole nother stary. But
just yestsrday, when she took from me the parephenalia to set  up a 'pennies
for parkinson's' colletion box at  her group home, she mentioned the effort
last year, and wondered whether any one was carrying on her initiative.
If there are any interested  teens out there, they could communicate with my
daghters (Jane Amy, 16, and Jessica, 13 ) c/o  my address, off list.
Thanks
Hilary Blue (50,33,24)