Bruce-

You probably are right from a practical standpoint but if Karen doesn't get
cooperation from her employer re the LTD filing I think it is worth a try with
an attorney. The real question is are they discriminating against her because of
her disability or would she be losing her job anyway because of legitimate
cutbacks.

My condolences on your son wanting to go to law school.  With any luck he'll
turn out OK- and not practice law and do something honest and upstanding like
selling used cars-

Just kidding all you attorneys out there (sort of).

Charlie