I crave your indulgence, fair members of the list
My friend Anne, who does not have a computer, and hence has no direct access
to this list, asked me to post a question for her. She has (TG) gone to a new
neurologist, who has prescribed for her , to boost her sinemet, the medication
COGENTIN.. I know I';ve heard the name, but I coulnt tell her anything about
it. Is it  very popular? How does it work; is it an agonist or does it
replace; sinimet?

Is it generally popular - are people satisfied with it, or is it known for
side effects? Anne would be very grateful for whatever you all can tell
her.(c/o me)
Thanks,
Hilary Blue