My Dear Hilary:

Cogentin was in my experience a mess.  Side effects far outweighed the
benefits.  I took it for about 30 days and toward the very end I was asking
was it day or night.  My memory did not exist at this time.  I still think
that it did some damage.  Of course, I had damage to begin with so it is hard
to compare  lololol.

By the way my friend:  I had a lump removed from my tongue and it came back
BENIGN.  Monday I had a growth removed from my right breast and it came back
benign.  I truly have been blessed with prayers and support.

Love you and I would run from Cogentin.

Love
Gina