Ivan Suzman is exhausted. He has been working very hard on various projects -
with magnificent results - but at what cost to himself? He has been operating
under great stress, and we all know what that does to us Parkies.

AND NOW HE HAS CAREGIVER PROBLEMS AGAIN!!!!!!

Two nights a week, Sunday and Monday, from 4pm till 6.30am, he is totally alone.

Is there anybody out there, in the Portland , Maine area, who could help Ivan out?
The pay is  - $6.50 and hour from 4pm till midnight, and $9.00 from midnight
till 6.30.am.

IF you have any suggestions, contact me or Ivan ([log in to unmask]) or just post
it on the list!
Ivan could really use some help.

Hilary Blue