I was also having problems using the mouse because of tremor in my right
hand.
I got a Logitech Marble track ball.  This has worked much better for me.  I
have also discovered that instead of double clicking, you can click once to
highlight what you want and then hit the Enter key.  This helps me, as I
was having a problem with deleting things when trying to double click on
them.

Mary Watkins
58/50

> From: Irene Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Problem with mouse
> Date: Friday, April 02, 1999 1:59 PM
>
> Has anyone had a problem using the mouse because of their tremor?
Sometimes