Charles T. Meyer wrote:
>Carbon Monoxide poisoning is known to cause a Parkinson's-like syndrome...and therefore tends to be resistant to l-DOPA treatment.

Charlie, Murray and all,
        I seem to have the 'garden variety' Pksns and certainly couldn't
function without levodopa, but whenever I see or hear something about
coal fumes my interest is piqued. I don't think being exposed to the
fumes caused my Pksns, but I can't help wondering about the carbon
monoxide poisoning. But then again, I was raised on well water, too, so
who knows???
Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^