    From: Bonnie Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: 31 March 1999 17:41
    Subject: NPF Medication Book

    Dear List Members:

    Hot off the presses, our new medication book titled "Parkinson's Disease: Medications" has arrived.  It is an 80 page book that goes over all the medications, plus a chapter on Alternative Medicines.  If anyone would like a copy (it's free), please call 1-800-327-4545 and tell the receptionist you'd like a copy of the book.

    As with all of our publications, I think most everyone will find this book helpful!

    Regards,

    Bonnie Cunningham, R.N.
    Patient Services Director