Judith and others,

Carbon Monoxide poisoning is known to cause a Parkinson's-like syndrome.  I
believe it damages the receptor sited for dopamine rather than the
presynaptic dopamine producing cells like PD does and therefore tends to be
resistant to l-DOPA treatment.  If I am in error about the last statement
someone pleases correct me.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.